3. On this page you can add the backup sources by pressing the Add folder and Add files buttons. When ready, press Next
4. On this page, you can select the backup type. In this example we will use the differential backup type. Press Save->Save.
2. For the second backup execution we will add a new folder called “03” in backup sources on D: drive.
3. After the 2nd backup execution we get in destination: 2_D.zip which is the second backup version, containing only folder “03”.
4. For the third backup execution we will change an existing source file on C: drive.
5. After the 3rd backup execution we get in destination: 3_C.zip and 3_D.zip which is the third backup version, containing all new and modified files since the last full: the modified file on C: drive and the “03” folder from D drive.
Backup4all 5.x, 6.x