As an approved distributor you can purchase licenses for Backup4all and sell them to your customers or other resellers. Benefits:
- you get up to 45% discount (depending on the level of commitment)
- you can purchase nameless keys in batch and sell them to your resellers or one-by-one to your clients
- you can purchase named keys (with volume discount applied) and sell them to your resellers or directly to large businesses
Below you can see a comparison table between the different levels of commitment. You can select the one that best fits your needs.
|Description||Level 1||Level 2|
|Commission. This is the distributor discount you receive.||up to 30%||up to 40%|
|Localization. This is the additional discount you receive for your translation services.|| |
|Referrals. This is the distributor discount you receive for customers referred to you by us.|| |
|Sales. This is the minimum quarterly sales amount that needs to be reached to qualify.|| |
|Support. Distributors provide first level support to end customers and users.||first level support||first level support|
|Payment. These are the payment methods you have.||Credit Card, Wire Transfer, PayPal||Credit Card, Wire Transfer, PayPal|
|Delivery. This is how soon you receive the license after purchasing.||depends on payment method||depends on payment method|
Here is a quick overview on how the distributor program works:
- You sign-up for an account here: Create account
- Once you've created the account, you will be able to login and access the Partner Portal.
- There you can purchase licenses in batch to be resold one-by-one, or buy licenses for large companies (with volume discount).
- Your distributor discount will apply automatically to your order.